as at 24 June 2022
In November 2021, we recommenced our walk program as the last lockdown in 2021 came to an end.
From May 2022, leaders and walkers no longer need to be fully vaccinated to attend our walks.
However, we will continue to follow all restrictions and guidelines set by the Victorian government and explained in the Coronavirus Victoria website: Coronavirus Victoria: How we live
- You should not be attending any of our events if you are Covid-19 positive and/or are required to be in quarantine or isolation.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, you should get tested and follow the instructions in the Coronavirus Victoria website.
- If you are a Household Contact (Close Contact) or a Social or Workplace Contact, you must follow the instructions in the Coronavirus Victoria website.
- For events where the only fee is the booking fee (free for members, $7 or $10 for non-members), there will be no refunds.
- For events with additional costs (e.g. accommodation booked by the club) we will only provide a refund if we can find a replacement for you, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
Booking and Prepayment
We will continue with the following changes we made to our operations at the beginning of the pandemic in 2020:
- Walkers will be required to book in to each walk (including Sunday and Evening walks).
- All walk fees will be prepaid to avoid Leaders having to handle cash.
Membership Extension in 2021
To compensate for the periods in 2021 when the club was unable to runs its walk program due to Covid-19 lockdowns, anyone who was a member as at 6th August 2021 received a 6 month extension on their membership expiry date.